1. How quickly will I get my Premium account after payment?
You’ll get it right away after making a payment to us. Wherein, the status of your account would change to premium and all restrictions will be removed. After that, you’ll be able to use your Upstore account completely as most of the features would also be unlocked.
2. What will you get once you sign up for a premium account in upstore.net?
Some of the wonderful features that you can enjoy after signing up for an Upstore account are the following:
- Fast downloading speed without any restrictions.
- Fast uploading speed without any restrictions.
- You can increase the maximum file size from 1 gigabytes to 5 gigabytes for uploading service.
- The files and data would be stored for a long period of time.
3. Is it safe to store files in an upstore.net account
Rest assured that your files would be fully protected and secured. All information uploaded in upstore.net have a backup on our servers and we also utilize an SSL connection whenever we share information between our servers and the clients. This practice would give you the confidence that your files would never be compromised no matter what.
4. What will happen to the files after the expiration of my account?
Don’t fret, your important files are stored on the servers for a certain duration of time. In case your account has expired, all your uploads would be stored in our server for 30 days after the expiration date.
6. Will I get my own dedicated IP?
Unfortunately, these are only issued to those who are using SSL certificates.
7. What billing cycle options do you have?
30 days, 60 days, 90 days, and 365 days. It is possible to modify your plan to a longer or shorter billing period depending on your need.
8. Is there a minimum contract?
With an upstore.net account, you are allowed to cancel your subscription any time. Though, keep in mind that your account is automatically billed at the start of each billing cycle that you have chosen.
9. Do you support databases?
Yes. upstore.net has a wide range of hosting packages that offer several databases that are either part of the base package or an upgrade.
10. Do you support Shockwave, Java applets, and Flash?
Yes, we do. However, you should ensure that your web hosting plan has enough bandwidth to support something like this.
11. What will happen once my account goes over the data bandwidth?
Upstore.net accounts provide certain amounts of bandwidth for regular users. Wherein, the bandwidth coverage takes effect once the upload or download goes over the allotted amount of bandwidth. It’s possible to change the bandwidth options though. This can be done once you register for a premium account.
12. Can I change my account name?
Unfortunately, you’re not allowed to change the account name you have used during registration.
13. If I register for an account, will there be ads during the upload or download?
No. Rest assured that there wouldn’t be any ads placed as you upload or download your files within our server.
14. What kind of payment methods do you accept?
We accept all kinds of credit and debit cards.